AnsweredAssumed Answered

SFDC Sync Issue

Question asked by ee1a824dc1e89a051a90d8de19941725bfedae1d on May 24, 2017
Latest reply on May 24, 2017 by Devraj Grewal

We have received the following SFDC sync error message for the past 10+ nights around 1am ET:

soqlQueryMore failed - An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 442827335-2221 (244058026)

I looked into the message and it sounds like it could be SFDC running a batch update of some sort, which is overloading the system and not allowing the sync between Marketo and SFDC to occur?

Does anyone have a suggested fix for this on the Marketo or SFDC side? I saw that we could possibly look to decrease the number of fields we are syncing between the two systems but that also caused an error for some people. If we remove a field from the Marketo sync user in SFDC that already exists on Marketo records, do we need to hide those records in Marketo?

I'm not sure if this is related, but recently some statuses from linked SFDC campaigns have not been syncing to the program members in Marketo, and certain fields that get populated in SFDC have not populated on that record in Marketo.

Outcomes