Hello all Marketo superstars!
Qualtrics is experiencing hyper-growth globally and in Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ) and we’re looking for an exceptional Digital Programs Manager based in our spectacular Sydney office. Reporting to the Asia Pacific and Japan Marketing Director, this role will run multiple campaigns, from starting with co-creating with sales and our central US and European teams through to implementing through our marketing automation system and measuring success. We are looking for an analytical marketeer with strong experience of building and localising marketing programs.
The Expectation for Success
- Must have 7+ years of hands-on experience in customer marketing, ideally B2B
- Expertise in marketing technologies: Salesforce.com, Marketo and On24 Webinars
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or business
- Experience of running email nurture campaigns across varied countries and languages
- Experience in marketing automation operations and lead scoring systems
- Strong understanding of demand generation and revenue attribution
- Strong experience in lead management including working with inbound sales team to ensure quality leads are being delivered
- Passion for building campaigns and pipeline
- Proven track record delivering under a tight deadline
A Day in the Life
- Management of marketing campaigns from working with sales to define the objectives through to handing over the leads and ensuring they are of quality.
- Own Qualtrics APJ marketing automation system Marketo to run all marketing programs, including nurture of leads and contacts. Localise and scale programs across various countries and languages within APJ.
- Run APJ webinar program in On24, working closely with global marketing team and local sales team to build a great program.
- Own and build APJ lead and contact database to ensure we are obtaining a quality database which can be segmented effectively.
- Work closely with the international marketing team to collaborate on programs and to obtain economies of scale by localising programs.
- Develop and deliver breakthrough ideas and innovative campaigns for key buyer personas.
- Manage and own campaign pipeline for effectiveness and results.
- Collaborate with sales to ensure that the right people are ready to catch campaigns as they launch.
- Communicate effectively and often to ensure all stakeholders are aligned on campaign goals.
- Implement testing methodologies to continually improve overall campaign initiatives.
- Analyse campaign results and optimise to increase engagement, lead quality, conversion rates, program performance and the effectiveness of marketing spend.