BizLibrary is seeking a highly motivated, senior marketing talent who is ready to build an Account Based Marketing (ABM) team from the ground up. With a currently successful inbound strategy, BizLibrary is ready to expand their efforts to include a targeted pursuit to help the company achieve its sales growth goals.
The Director of ABM will manage both marketing and sales development team members and will report directly to the VP of Marketing. This person will develop the processes, strategies and content requirements needed to execute best-in-class ABM campaigns to drive new pipeline development and sales growth in targeted accounts in the North America region.
- Build and lead ABM team through recruiting, hiring, onboarding, and ongoing coaching.
- Work with VP of Marketing to develop strategy and parameters for account selection.
- Align closely with sales and marketing teams to oversee planning and execution for account-based sales and marketing operations for all named accounts.
- Map organizational decision-makers and identify key contacts within each named account using various data sources.
- Manage CRM and prospect data in SFDC, and execute and measure campaigns within our marketing automation platform, Marketo.
- Continuously monitor and optimize marketing campaigns based on KPIs and ongoing feedback from team members.
- Integrate digital marketing tactics including LinkedIn, Twitter and other social platforms into ongoing ABM operations.
- 5+ years of experience working in B2B marketing (preferably in a high-technology industry with a focus on outbound marketing).
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation systems (Salesforce and Marketo a plus).
- Experience with Account-Based Marketing systems.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to track and report on campaign performance metrics as well as pipeline, revenue influence, and ROI.
- Proven success (revenue generation) of multi-channel demand generation campaigns, as well as complex and variable ABM play creation and execution.
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to provide leadership and mentoring.
- Strong and disciplined project management and process improvement capabilities.
- Digital marketing skills and experience including working with social media, B2B e-mail best practices, SEO, SEM, and digital advertising.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Full Match
- Personal Days
- Paid Holidays
- Business Casual Work Environment (Jeans Friendly)
- An amazing marketing department that gets along better than any other that I have experienced
- A boss that believes in advancing your career (I have been sent to Marketo Summit over 3 times, advised to participate in leadership initiatives and speaking events)
- A culture that is transparent (in light of finances and roadmap)
- A leadership team that is accessible and open to new ideas
- Our core offering is advantageous to competitors
- Our company is privately owned and is in no way under the influence of investor oversight
- I work here