eOriginal is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to work out of their office in Baltimore at the Camden Yards Warehouse. Information is below, or at http://www.eoriginal.com/Digital%20Marketing%20Manager%202017-03-30.pdf. Please contact Justin Dellinger at 410-625-5490 or email@example.com if you're interested.
Digital Marketing Manager / Demand Generation
eOriginal is seeking an experienced digital marketer with proven experience across all aspects of digital marketing and demand generation who desires to be part of a rapidly growing and agile team. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated and passionate professional that knows how to manage multiple projects, while maintaining a positive attitude. The candidate takes initiative, but also collaborates with the team by interjecting new and creative ideas into the company's marketing strategy.
Reporting to the Director and Assistant Director of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager will collaborate with internal and external resources to drive interest in eOriginal and feed the company sales pipeline through successful demand generation campaigns and tactics. This new role will be key to driving company growth through new customer acquisition by creating and executing demand generation programs and staying on top of new marketing trends. Notably, the role should have a solid understanding of marketing attribution reporting, as well as Account-Based Marketing and key ABM technologies. Come grow with us!
This role is based in our Baltimore headquarters – The Warehouse at Camden Yards. Responsibilities:
- Develop, deploy, and optimize demand generation campaigns in a variety of inbound and outbound marketing channels including digital advertising, search engine marketing, email marketing, social media, etc.
- Assist with development of content assets for marketing campaigns including banner ads, emails, and landing pages. This includes project management, some writing, editing and proofreading.
- Strengthen SEO and conversion optimization initiatives on the website along with implementation of targeted website personalization efforts and project management of website content updates.
- Support roll out of Account-Based Marketing (ABM) programs
- Maintain knowledge of current B2B trends and digital marketing strategies as they evolve and find creative new ways to drive awareness with and engage target prospects.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business (preferably concentration in Marketing or a related discipline).
- 3 - 5 years of contemporary marketing demand generation, marketing campaign. development experience -- with a passion for digital marketing.
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and juggle a multitude of tasks.
- Must have experience with Marketo for marketing automations and website content. management systems (i.e. Wordpress) and solid understanding of HTML and web design.
- Experience in Salesforce or related CRM system.
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite and graphic design tools.
- Experience with web analytic platforms (Google Analytics), Social Media Management Platforms (Hootsuite) and digital marketing channels (Google Adwords, LinkedIn, Terminus) a plus.
- B2B experience required, preferably in the software/technology space.
- Collaborative style working with marketing and cross-functional teams to “make it happen.”
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Detail-oriented, self-motivation and strong work ethic.
- Proactive, responsible, and driven to produce quality results.
- Possesses a positive “can do” attitude and is able to meet deadlines under pressure.