0 Replies Latest reply on May 19, 2017 6:36 AM by d4c08f201980343b7f5b57ea958231f9cf5eec64

May User Group Meeting

Thank you to Geoffrey for making the trip down to MD to talk to us about the A/B Conundrum!  For those of you that missed it, he gave a wonderful presentation about things to consider when doing A/B testing.  I've attached the presentation below if you're interested in learning more.  Feel free to reach out to Geoffrey if you have any additional questions for him. (His contact information is included on the first slide.)

Also, Kim, Will and I all presented our Marketo Summit "snackables" to the group.  It seems like we all learned a lot and were able to bring back some great lessons learned, as well as some cute videos to share with the group (IAMS - A Boy and His Dog Duck - YouTube )  Kim and I put our snackables into a PPT so I've included those as well. 

We will be taking a break from the traditional User Group Meetings during the summer but hope to get together for a happy hour at some point in July.  Stay tuned for more information about that!

In the meantime, always feel free to reach out to Kim or I about any questions, ideas, etc regarding the Group!