3 Replies Latest reply on May 15, 2017 2:58 PM by Jonathan Ng

Marketo-Dynamic Sync

Harish Gupta

Hi,

Marketo-dynamic sync is very slow. For first time, its working fine but when any data is changing at dynamic side then its not syncing the same in marketo always. Sometime even its taking more than 2-3 hours. The total number of sync fields are 149. Please suggest.

Thanks

• Re: Marketo-Dynamic Sync
          Jonathan Ng

Do you have other things trying to sync at the same time as when you are conducting the sync back from Marketo?  Are you on the high speed connector that was released middle of last year?

Harish Gupta

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for reply, there are no other things trying to sync the data on the same time. I am testing only one single lead. Also, can you please share more information on High Speed Connector.

Thanks

Jonathan Ng

The high speed connector takes advantage of the big data architecture to speed up the flow of processes.  At the same time it also made some revisions to the connector in the sense that the tool would continue to try pushing in data.  I believe you should already be on it, but I would highly suggest checking with Support to verify that you are.  Most syncing takes about 7-8 minutes for us now.  Very rarely do we run into a situation where syncing takes longer then that.