Skybox Security, Inc. is a fast-growing cybersecurity company, providing best-in-class security management solutions for an impressive list of the largest corporations and government/defense agencies in the world. We are on a fast upward trajectory, growing at 50% year over year for the past few years, and fueled by a $96M growth equity round in February 2016 led by Providence Equity.
Our team is passionate, innovative and creative —a group of professionals who share a common vision to build the best and most trusted cybersecurity analytics company in the world. Over the next two to three years, we expect to double our staff, expanding in all departments in the US and internationally.
We are looking for an energetic field marketing professional who has substantial tradeshow and corporate event marketing experience to play a key role in defining and driving field marketing for half of North America. You will manage regional events and campaigns working closely with demand generation, the channel, and other key stakeholders internally & externally. This position is great for someone who is budget savvy, is adept at stakeholder and vendor management, and is looking for the opportunity to help grow the North America pipeline.
This position reports to the Director of Demand Generation, and is located at the Skybox Security headquarters office in San Jose, CA.
- Identify, plan, and execute end-to-end regional initiatives including partner, field and corporate events to help generate leads and drive regional quota objectives.
- Manage vendor contracts, budget and promotional activities to maximize demand generation and opportunities within North America for the regional sales team.
- Create and manage campaigns in Marketo and Salesforce, working closely with Marketing Operations to ensure event communications are consistent with branding, messaging and positioning.
- Manage a regional marketing dashboard that tracks effectiveness / impact of marketing spend on leads and pipeline in region.
- Collaborate closely with corporate, channel and product marketing to drive active awareness of and alignment on marketing programs across the regional sales team.
- Work with sales leadership to provide support and management of internal sales related events, including sales kickoffs and President’s Club.
- Manage regional marketing calendar and communication, including corporate and partner programs as appropriate.
- Provide actionable feedback on events, share best practices and serve as advocate and information source for marketing team, executives and regional sales team.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Event Marketing in B2B technology
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketo a big plus
- Comfortable with frequent travel
- Very organized and highly detailed; exceptional time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Personable, professional, and friendly
- Previous small company or startup experience highly desired
San Jose, CA
Competitive Salary, Equal Opportunity Employer
Skybox Security offers a full benefit package including 401K match, bonus, and stock options. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Skybox Security is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, veteran status, marital status, or other prohibited factors under applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests