How do I edit the size of an item within a template module

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I edit the size of an item within a template module

I am just learning how to design within the Marketo environment. I am trying to modify an existing template. Specifically the size of the content used in the modules. However it seems that it will only let me keep the existing size of the original content item. For example the size of the logo used in the header. I can swap out the logo but it seems the size is not editable. How do I get around this, so I can customize it to my specs.

2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: How do I edit the size of an item within a template module

are you doing this in the code or the editor?

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: How do I edit the size of an item within a template module

HI Marc,

The doc for the editable elements in email templates is here: Email Template Syntax - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

More specifically, the mktoImg element has some properties that enable the developer to lock sizes and styles.

Please also be aware that in most email templates, the size of a given elements might be set mutlple times (unlike what you would be taught in dev school), because the various email clients (outlook, apple mobile devices, android devices, ...) will not take the same sizing instructions into account. The result is that you may think you have changed in, but a media query may overcharge it on certains devices (and in Marketo preview, that supports media queries, unlike android or outlook).

-Greg