Hi Folks! I am currently looking at how to take our client communications and marketing programs to the next level, and would love to meet and chat with other people who do client communications for their companies, preferably B2B in the tech industry. I want to chat both about Marketo-related stuff and non-Marketo topics, but here's a little bit about what I am thinking, and would love to connect. Let me know:
- Non-sales lifecycle marketing / nurturing
- Communications Center of Excellence (affecting both internal / external stakeholders)
- Communications governance and workflow
- Personalization of communications
- Communications training (how to enable your account teams, support, etc. to communicate with clients better)
- Where will B2B comms be in 3 years? 10 years?
FYI I really don't do communications from a PR, social, branding perspective.