At Docker Inc, the world's leading software containerization platform, we’re looking for a Demand Generation Manager to join our Marketing team in San Francisco.
Docker is one of the biggest shifts to happen to software development and cloud in the past decade. With a huge audience and user adoption, we need great marketers to help continue to scale and grow the funnel from top to bottom across multiple audiences.
Demand Gen/Growth Marketers are responsible for driving new customer acquisition, new market awareness and nurturing our active database to accelerate sales along with providing day-to-day management of our marketing stack. Join us for one of the fastest paced, challenging and rewarding marketing jobs in technology.
- Develop multi-channel marketing programs that align with revenue goals.
- Analyze our existing database and available market to prioritize marketing activities and campaigns aligned to business objectives.
- Design and build content assets such as landing pages, email chains to drive action from audience.
- Create, manage and optimize marketing campaigns facing multiple audiences across adoption and revenue objectives from top to bottom of the funnel.
- Manage/optimize digital channels: ad spend across SEM, retargeting, and display, email efficiency across offers and nurturing to drive more leads while optimizing cost
- Communicate and manage relationships with digital media agencies
- Work across teams to ensure integration between product and marketing systems.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- One to two years of work experience (either jobs or internships) in a similar role, particularly with inbound marketing activities such as email marketing, paid ads, and lead nurturing
- Hands-on experience with multiple aspects of a marketing stack: broad experience combined with some deep expertise (Marketo, SFDC, AdTech (AdRoll, AdWords, Social)
- Experience with analytical tools such as Brightfunnel, Bizible, RCE, SFDC reports, Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience within SaaS (B2B), marketing analytics, or digital agencies is preferred
- Ability to deliver high quality written work in a B2B SaaS start-up environment
- Understanding of the lead gen process within a B2B company
- Organized, with attention to detail in work product
- Self-motivated, with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- We enjoy working on small teams
- We trust our colleagues and customers
- We are willing and eager to learn from each other
- We are transparent thinkers and action-oriented doers
- We are passionate about what we work on and take pride in our craft
- Lunch, dinner, snacks, and bottomless cups of coffee at HQ
- Full benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, 401k)
- WageWorks (Pre-tax parking/transit)
- Customized workstation (Apple or Windows)
- Company outings (SF Giants, Rafting, etc.)
- Soccer and Basketball team at HQ
- Happy hours, Hackathons, & Tech Talks