If you’re skilled in Marketo and have a strong desire to make a large impact within a fast-paced, high-growth environment working part-time, we want to hear from you! We’re looking for a marketing automation expert to help build and manage marketing programs that reach highly-segmented, business-to-business audiences (supporting three product lines) in a quickly evolving marketplace.
The digital marketing specialist will advise the marketing and product management teams on best-practices and new ways to generate demand and leads. Applying expertise in paid search and other digital marketing initiatives to improve conversions—and demonstrate the results—are also important tasks for this role. The ideal candidate is results-driven, with a focus on optimizing programs for maximum impact.
This role has the potential to expand to other digital marketing activities, such as Google Analytics reporting, content development and campaign planning.
This is a part-time, up to 20-hours per week contract position. We seek a person able to commit to 3+ month contract and/or with interest in contract-to-hire.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
As a digital marketing specialist, you’ll work closely with the marketing team and product managers to deploy marketing campaigns in Marketo. You’ll build assets and verify accuracy with a rigorous quality assurance process. You’ll be a thought leader that uses data to optimize marketing programs to help the company drive demand, nurture leads and close sales more quickly. You’ll be customer-focused, aligning content and delivery to the buyer journey.
- Creating campaigns in Marketo that support lead nurture, lead scoring, event promotion and customer engagement.
- Producing campaign assets including emails, landing pages and forms within Marketo.
- Performing quality assurance on assets and program performance.
- Advising marketing team on digital marketing best practices.
- Tracking and reporting campaign success in Marketo and Salesforce.com.
- Optimizing marketing campaigns using A/B testing and other analytical data.
- Manage and track conversions of paid search (Google AdWords) programs.
WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Passion for reaching and influencing customers in a way that keeps customers front-and-center.
- Self-directed and detail-oriented, with strong verbal and written skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- 3+ years progressive digital marketing experience.
- 2+ years marketing automation experience in one or more automation platforms, Marketo preferred.
- Ability to think strategically while diving into the tactical details to deliver flawless programs within a fast-paced environment.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest digital marketing techniques, best practices and metrics.
- Clear understanding of how to build and deliver integrated marketing campaigns.
- Experience setting up Marketo analytics, and evaluating campaign performance.
- Experience optimizing campaign performance.
- Experience developing and measuring paid search campaigns (Google AdWords preferred).
- Marketo Certified Expert.
- Additional digital marketing experience (display advertising, paid social programs, etc.).
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce (CRM).
- Experienced writer.
HOW TO APPLY
Click the link below to submit your resume. Please include a cover letter highlighting your interest in the position, and how your experience applies.
Clean Power Research is located in Kirkland near the intersection of SR520 and Lake Wash. Blvd NE (Greater Seattle Area). Local, in-office candidates preferred.