We are looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to join our Marketing Operations team in The Woodlands, TX (suburb of Houston, TX). Are you the one we need?
As a member of the marketing operations team, the Marketing Automation Specialist will partner with internal stakeholders and customers to execute digital and direct marketing programs using Marketo to support and promote the objectives of McKesson Specialty Health (MSH) and The US Oncology Network. This includes email marketing campaign building, measurement and performance reporting of both operations-focused and customer demand-generation communications.
The candidate must possess solid communications skills, including writing and proof reading, an understanding of integrated digital marketing campaigns, and strong project management skills. The Marketing Automation Specialist will also be responsible for continually optimizing email marketing programs for improved performance.
This position will function in a highly-matrixed organization. As such it will require expertise in collaboration on cross-functional teams and the ability to make informed decisions in a timely manner, often in sensitive situations requiring scrupulous attention to detail. The right candidate will have the ability to work on complex problems where analysis of situations and data may require an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors to build a solution in our marketing automation platform and CRM.
- Support the distribution of promotional communications to current customers through the creation, testing, execution and tracking of demand generation and operations-focused digital and direct marketing campaigns in Marketo and Salesforce.
- Report out on digital and direct marketing campaign results to marketing leaders and other stakeholders.
- Assist in the development of new lead generation capabilities in Marketo.
- Other duties as assigned in support of the Marketing Operations team
- Troubleshoot current reporting or workflow issues within active campaigns.
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience, ideally in marketing, business, communications, journalism, English, or relevant field.
- 3-5 years experience in Marketo or similar marketing automation platform creating targeted email programs.
- Specialized Knowledge/Skills
- Solid communications skills, written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities in a fast-paced marketing environment, constantly striving for excellence
- Ability to work with a variety of customers, varying in seniority and work experience
- Advanced HTML knowledge, familiarity with WSYWIG HTML editors (e.g., Dreamweaver)
- Familiarity creating images using design programs (e.g., Indesign, PhotoShop)
- Solid understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Knowledge of SalesForce CRM preferred