Are you a technically-focused marketer and problem-solver with a deep curiosity and passion for creating and building software solutions that combine marketing and sales technology with process, automation and data governance? We're looking for you!
The MarTech Solutions Architect partners with the client’s Marketing and Digital Strategist to deliver solutions by leading the design, delivery, and execution of client engagements such as nurture programs, scoring programs, trigger-based communications, general email campaigns, reporting, and analytics.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Design and present innovative and cost-effective solutions to the customer drawing on the current marketing technology landscape and industry best-practices to enable a seamless customer experience or customer journey for our clients
- Implement advanced lead scoring models to support the lead lifecycle and customer journey
- Create programming, reporting and actionable insights for our client’s acquisition and engagement programs
- Create, implement and test business processes and procedures for client facing documentation
- Lead the implementation and program execution of marketing and sales platforms including marketing automation, CRM and ancillary platforms for application system deployment and integration projects
- Be a primary administrator for our client’s marketing technology platforms such as Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Salesforce CRM or Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Provide database management and governance recommendations and execution
- Develop revenue focused reports with tangible, actionable insights that the Account Strategist can use with our clients to enable advances in marketing and sales programs
- Use a creative and innovative approach to leverage marketing, sales and service technologies for projects such as advanced engagement and nurture programs, lead lifecycle management programs and systems, account based marketing and sales, end-to-end email preferences centers, microsites, event management, integrating marketing, sales and services systems and data, etc.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent related experience
- 5 years of marketing/demand generation experience
- 4+ years Marketo, Eloqua or other relevant marketing automation platform experience
- 4+ years of either Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics experience
- 2+ years relevant marketing data analysis experience
If you think you have what it takes, please apply here https://www.demandlab.com/career/martech-solutions-architect/.
DemandLab is a technology-focused marketing consultancy, based in Jenkintown, PA. The DemandLab team is ambitious, multidisciplinary, and making a name for itself in the emerging field of marketing technology. We’re doing big things for big-name clients, and we offer team members an opportunity to make their mark and spread their wings. Visit our website to learn more about working with DemandLab https://www.demandlab.com/company/careers/.