1 Reply Latest reply on May 2, 2017 5:45 AM by Dave Cunningham

Follow up to last Wednesday's DCRM product meeting at Marketo Summit '17

Paul Wilson

Hello!

I wanted to provide you with an update and next steps following onto last Wednesday's summit session with Derek and Ajay from Marketo. Friday April 28th I had a very productive meeting with Ajay, Derek and Mohan (VP, Customer Support from Marketo) about the concerns raised in the session Wednesday afternoon. We discussed how best to address the concerns expressed and how to improve the DCRM users community's lines of communication with Marketo. I feel that we now have an open line with both Marketo product management and customer support and to take advantage of that open line I have scheduled out the Dynamics Virtual Users Group meetings through to the end of this year. Marketo has committed to have representatives join those meetings to update the group, and listen to the community.

Meetings are scheduled for:

May 17th at 1:00 pm Eastern - click to RSVP

June 21st at 1:00 pm Eastern - click to RSVP

July 19th at 1:00 pm Eastern - click to RSVP

August 16th at 1:00 pm Eastern - click to RSVP

September 20th at 1:00 pm Eastern - click to RSVP

October 19th at 1:00 pm Eastern - click to RSVP

November 15th at 1:00 pm Eastern - click to RSVP

December 20th at 1:00 pm Eastern - click to RSVP

The agenda for these sessions is:

First 10 minutes - update from Marketo Product Management

Second 10 minutes - update from Marketo Customer Support

Last 40 minutes - open discussion, topics TBD and sharing tips and tricks

I encourage you to attend these meetings if you can so we can continue the open dialogue we established this past week. I am optimistic that with consistent communication we can improve user's experiences with DCRM and Marketo.

There is also a Slack instance for the DCRM MUG - if you would like an invitation please send me an email and I will invite you! The community MUG page and the Slack instance are great channels of communication providing the group with great opportunities to share tips and tricks.

Looking forward to our next meeting May 17th - hope to see you there!

Paul Wilson