AAG rewards hard work, promotes from within and offers excellent training and career development. If this sounds like a company you are interested in joining, please review the job description below.
As the Email Marketing Program Manager, you will partner with sales leaders, technical teams, marketing leaders, business SME’s and other key partners to strategize, test and deploy a best in class email/call customer acquisition program that drives engagement, retention and sales conversions. You will invent and test new lead follow up strategies, diligently measure results and scale effective tactics. The Email Marketing Program Manager will identify opportunities for applying enhanced business intelligence and think about processes and practices that yield high impact results for our business.
1. Strategize, analyze, design and deploy effective email/call lead follow up campaigns to increase customer acquisition and improve efficiency of converting a lead to a customer while achieving the highest possible sales performance.
2. Responsible for HTML design, development and execution of email marketing plans and text campaigns for lead nurturing, remarketing and customer acquisition.
3. Develop successful messaging and workflows to nurture and close new business.
4. Discover and develop architectural improvements, technology solutions, and optimal database development that results in efficient follow up process.
5. Build flow/cadence and manage deployment processes including testing and execution while ensuring compliance with CAN-SPAM regulations.
6. Collaborate and facilitate business reviews and technology meetings with other work groups on projects
7. Provide thought leadership, solution architecture, and design for user and customer experience
8. Work with process, leadership teams, and third party deployment partners to define processes and application requirements
9. Ensure alignment with compliance team as it relates to principles and practices
10. Provide an excellent user experience for our sales teams that ultimately results in a “wow” customer/borrower experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Finance, Technology or similar relevant discipline, preferred.
- 3-5 years experience strategizing and designing email and text marketing campaigns in a B2C environment with focus on lead nurturing and conversion. Good familiarity with email marketing trends, best practices and HTML.
- Experience with email strategy, workflows, templates, list imports, scoring models and A/B test strategies and test planning.
- 2+ years relevant CRM experience (SalesForce highly preferred).
- Experience with a marketing automation system (Marketo highly preferred).
- Familiarity with computer systems, operating systems, system security measures, database management and web platforms.
- Excellent ability to communicate technical information to work groups at all levels of the organization.
- High levels of concentration, creativity, and leadership, as well as strong problem solving skills.