As Customer Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving engagement, lifecycle, and retention of Ooma consumer and small business customers. You will develop actionable insights from our customer segments and develop marketing programs and customer experiences to increase customer lifetime value. The role will span from generating customer insights, designing and executing campaigns to engage, cross-sell and up-sell, influencing product roadmap, and delivering against financial goals.
This position sits in the Online Marketing team, which has responsibility for driving acquisition and engagement across Ooma’s portfolio of products and services. The ideal candidate will be a data-driven marketer who is passionate about delivering business performance, thrives in a fast-paced, high-performance organization, and excels in online and email marketing.
- Develop and execute marketing, communications and content programs to engage Ooma’s consumer and small business customer base for customer onboarding, retention, upsell and cross-sell.
- Develop, execute and measure tests leveraging various channels, messaging, segmentation, targeting, and promotions
- Measure and evaluate ongoing financial performance of the business, identify risks and opportunities, and take pertinent actions to meet or exceed set targets
- Manages both internal clients and external vendors to accomplish project goals within deadlines.
- Review and provide feedback on all content to ensure it meets quality standards and addresses customer-specific issues, priorities and goals
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with a growing team that includes Developers, Designers, and Marketers
- Meet deadlines, balance multiple projects, and proactively communicate delivery and mitigate issues
- 4+ years of experience in online marketing with emphasis of driving business performance
- Proven results in contributing revenue growth
- Experience in full suite of customer lifecycle management (i.e., awareness – acquisition – engagement – retention)
- Expertise in data-driven marketing and customer segmentation
- Experience with Marketo, Google Analytics, CMS and configuring and/or running reports in Salesforce.com
- Undergraduate degree, MBA a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate independently in a fast-pace, high performing organization
- Ability to collaborate on, influence, and lead cross-functional priorities
- Ability to learn quickly both technical and non-technical skills to efficiently execute on business initiatives
Ooma offers consumer and business products that provide free and low-cost U.S. and Canadian telephone calling and advanced cloud-based telephony services to its global base of customers. Ooma delivers HD call quality and the reliability of traditional phone service at a fraction of the cost, in a sleek and innovative design. Ooma has been ranked the #1 home phone service for overall satisfaction and value for the last three consecutive years by a leading consumer research publication. The Ooma Mobile HD app allows customers to make U.S. and international calls from their iOS and Android devices. Ooma is available at leading retailers and online destinations. For more information, go to www.ooma.com (U.S.) or www.ooma.com/ca (Canada).
Send your resume to email@example.com