Link To Apply: goo.gl/bGEXXR
As the Marketing Operations Manager, Marketing Automation you will have the opportunity to build a best in class Marketing Automation Platform at a global public SaaS company. You will drive the strategy, roadmap, and implementation of our Marketing Automation ecosystem. You will be pivotal in designing our marketing systems and automation, defining key processes, and building alignment with our Sales teams. Success is defined as building the world’s leading Marketing Automation Platform that accelerates buying processes across our routes to market (Insides Sales, Field Sales, Partners, and E-Commerce).
The ideal candidate will have the breadth and depth with B2B Marketing Technology, Marketing Automation, processes, and flexibility to deal with the evolving marketing needs. You will have a strategic mindset combined with hands-on systems experience. You will be systems driven, innovative, organized, and have strong project management skills.
- Drive the vision, strategy, roadmap, and implementation for Marketing Automation projects.
- Manage the evolution of our Marketing Automation platform to become industry-leading.
- Manage portfolio of Marketing Technology initiatives including defining the requirements/use cases, Minimum Viable Product (MVP), and implementation.
- Collaborate with and manage internal/agency resources for successful launch of world-class campaigns and programs.
- Lead the design, implementation, and optimization of world-class nurturing programs.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales stakeholders to identify key gaps in current processes and systems.
- Enable marketing innovation by tracking buyer/marketing trends and identifying cutting edge solutions.
- Minimum 2 years experience working with Marketo and CRM platforms (Salesforce). Marketo Certification are a huge plus.
- 2+ years of solid project management experience.
- Experience integrating Marketo with third party systems.
- Expert knowledge of marketing technologies and industry best practices.
- Proven experience with interactive marketing techniques including inbound/outbound marketing, demand generation, SEO, SEM, PPC, Analytics, etc.
- Solid understanding of workflow processes and systems within a marketing/sales cycle.
- Self-starter who works effectively within and across teams.
- Comfortable making decisions in a dynamic and high-velocity environment.