This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
6 of 6 people found this helpful
I can give you some of our headline takeaways below:
- Use fear to push you to your next opportunity, fear is a sign of passion, so take control of that
- Create a career strategy - where do you want to go and how to get there
- Use all the tools available to help build your confidence - we all know nothing, so don't worry.
- Youtube, Community, Colleagues, Blogs, Body Language
- Promote yourself, no one else will do it for you
- Pretend your confident and it will start to shine through
- Make sure you get a mentor - someone who is in a position you want to be in
- Don't self select out of opportunities because you feel you don't meet 100% of the requirements - everything can be learned
I think thats the main takeaways?
Hope this helps