6 Replies Latest reply on Apr 26, 2017 8:28 AM by DeAnn Poe

Is there a way to clear a record's activity log or transfer them? Use case: Referral Form Fills

DeAnn Poe

We regularly run campaigns to our customers asking for them to "Refer a Friend" to use our solution.

We have a specific form where we collect information on the "Referree" - where the person filling out the form IS NOT the lead record that will be created upon form submission.

One problem that we are running into is the activity log. The activity reflects the behavior of the person that filled out the form and not the lead record that is created. Not a big deal until you factor in Lead Scoring. So, the person filling out the form loses the points - not a huge deal, because as a Customer points are a lot less important - and the new lead record obtains the points - this is a bigger deal, because potentially the behavior could be so great that when added to the demographic score pushes our threshold.

As I am typing this, I am realizing that I can just null out the behavior score piece... but is there an easier way to do this?

Thank you in advance for your help!