Connexity is home to a major piece of the industry’s most valuable digital intent data, and our partners are using it to power their programmatic advertising every day! With both an insights platform that informs ad targeting strategy and the audience data to activate against it, our programmatic media division is transforming the face of Connexity and delivering unique value to the advertiser ecosystem.
Our Data as a Service division, which we call DaaS, is the fastest growing group in the company. Hundreds of advertisers (from retail, tech, CPG, financial services, automotive, etc.) across major platforms (DBM, MediaMath, theTradeDesk, TubeMogul, etc.) tap into Connexity data to drive their programmatic advertising campaigns.
This job is a fantastic opportunity for you if you want to:
- Work for a best-of-breed data company emerging as a programmatic leader
- Propel your career forward in business development and data-driven marketing
- Help scale the success of a product seeing significant traction with brands, agencies and ad tech organizations
- Engage day to day with passionate, intelligent, and senior level people at Connexity and our partners
- Learn from mentors with 10+ years of programmatic and company experience
- Roll up your sleeves, dig in, and hang on for the ride…this industry moves fast!
Key ResponsibilitiesLead partnerships and grow revenue from existing Connexity data partners by:
- Building relationships with key decision makers across various teams
- Educating, evangelizing, and being active with partners’ business development, product, ops, and even sales teams
- Developing platform account strategy that will maximize partner spend with Connexity
- Nurturing partnerships through regular calls, e-mails, and in-person touch points that move business forward
Create new revenue opportunities for Connexity data by:
- Identifying and prioritizing outreach to new partners and platforms
- Positioning Connexity data as a must-have audience targeting solution
- Closing opportunities and winning new platform partners
Own the life cycle of the data movement and operation with data partners by:
- Ensuring the best possible integration, landing, and scaling of Connexity data
- Confirming the proper visibility and surfacing of Connexity data in the partner platform
- Monitoring the volume and activity against the data on a frequent basis
QualificationsKnowledge of the programmatic data ecosystem, including:
- The types of platforms that leverage data (DSPs, Video DSPs, Mobile Platforms, Publishers, etc.)
- How data moves between platforms (DMPs, data exchanges, LiveRamp, pixels, etc.)
- The different types of data (online, offline, location, etc.) and key data providers in the market
- 3+ years of client services and / or partnership management experience
- 2+ years in the programmatic / ad tech advertising ecosystem
- 1+ years of working specifically with data-driven marketing
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience
Headquartered in Los Angeles, we operate sites and business services in the United States, the United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, and now Australia! We offer top benefits including flexible time off, casual work environment, competitive comp, free lunch and much more! Could you be our next X'er?