Work from anywhere. Not just an idea or a tagline, but a revolution. Led by CEO Craig Walker, co-founder of Google Voice, our team is focused on building an entirely new category of business communications that moves with you - from 50,000 ft above to 50 ft below.
Dialpad builds software for better communications at work. It empowers today’s anywhere worker to talk, text, make video calls, and meet online with customers and colleagues on any device. Today, we are the fastest growing communication provider with 35,000+ customers have joined Dialpad’s mission to kill the desk phone. Funded with $53 million by Andreessen Horowitz, Google Ventures, WorkBench, Felicis, and Amasia Capital.
We are looking for a Marketing Program Manager to drive demand generation, while creating and overseeing multiple marketing programs from creation to finish. This role is an exciting opportunity to be a strategic part of a fast growing, high volume demand generation team. The ability to handle a high volume of programs in a fast paced and creative environment is critical to success.
- Contribute to the overall demand generation plan by partnering with different marketing functions and the sales organization
- Work closely with Content Marketing Managers to develop and manage program plans and ensure on-time delivery
- Understand the needs of our target audience, and translate those needs into creative and personalized marketing programs
- Develop a strategic and integrated Account-Based Marketing program to target our top-tier Enterprise accounts
- Create, edit, and launch targeted emails and nurturing programs in Marketo
- Analyze overall program performance and monitor reports to ensure we are on track to meet team goals
- Work closely with our content team to design tests and continually optimize programs for higher conversion rates
- Collaborate across the marketing team to develop multi-channel, integrated demand generation programs
- Work with marketing and sales operations to determine ongoing improvements to the lead flow and reporting process
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in a fast paced, demand generation focused marketing organization
- Experience using a Marketing Automation system is required (Marketo highly preferred)
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- An understanding of the B2B sales funnel and focus on driving leads, MQLs, and opportunities
- Experience marketing to both SMB and Enterprise companies
- Excellent analytical skills and experience measuring marketing programs
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Not afraid to be a team player/coach
Poolside. Backyard BBQ. Third booth from the left. Here’s where you’ll find the anywhere workers of Dialpad. Because for us, work is a thing you do, not a place you go. And with a customer base of 25,000+ companies, we’re helping build voice products that empower future anywhere workers.
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work, but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
COMPENSATION & EQUITY
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make our success. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid Medical, Dental and Vision Plan employee coverage.
Plan for the future. We offer a 401k plan to all of our employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy - no judgment!)
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
San Francisco <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Tokyo <> San Antonio <> San Jose. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas.