We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help us in executing our overall marketing strategy, with a goal of delivering effective marketing programs that will enhance our reputation and growth.
The Marketing Specialist is a key position, and will be the primary resource and the liaison among many departments within 4R, all focused on achieving success in our sales and marketing initiatives. Reporting directly to the EVP Sales, Marketing & Solutions, it is preferable that the Marketing Specialist will be onsite daily in the Berwyn, PA headquarters.
This role is responsible for the smooth and successful coordination of multiple aspects of 4R’s overall marketing plan. This includes the ability to maximize our marketing automation tools (Marketo, Vidyard, ZoomInfo & Zoho CRM), manage and coordinate marketing programs, execute high volume campaigns, and generate reports for the Sales team. The Marketing Specialist will project-manage and coordinate all marketing activities and content from start to finish, and will work closely with our marketing services consultant, editors, Product Management and Sales team to deliver marketing on time, and ensure it is fresh, correct, and up-to-date.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Management and maintenance of the Marketo marketing automation solution.
- Managing the coordination and communication of annual marketing plans, campaigns, press releases, webinars, collateral, website content, client bulletins, email marketing, social media, results reporting, and budget forecasting
- Tracking and reporting performance for marketing promotions, events, campaigns, projects, and web traffic
- Collaborating with Marketing consultant, vendors, Sales, Product Management and other 4R functions to develop and execute campaigns and tools to drive customer awareness and customer acquisition
- Assisting in the preparation, review and development of all marketing materials
- Coordinating, organizing and maintaining our library of promotional and marketing content for Sales, customer campaigns, and programs (including presentations, print materials, newsletters, web and digital content, videos, tools and reports)
- Coordinating all marketing activity related to new product launches and roll-outs, overseeing the distribution of new marketing materials for launches and roll-outs, and managing the use of logos, graphics and other collateral content and materials for each launch and roll-out
- Handling administrative, internal & external communications
- Assisting in outbound or inbound Sales and Marketing activities
- Assisting with customer and department events, meetings and tradeshows as needed
- Additional projects and duties as needed.
- 3-4 years of marketing experience and background
- Marketing automation (Marketo) experience, certification preferred
- Project Management experience
- Marketing content management experience
- Solid computer skills including MS Office, and Sharepoint
- Highly proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Smartsheet experience
- Bachelor’s degree with marketing or communications related focus, or comparable experience in a retail or consulting organizationOther Skills / Experience
Other Skills and Experience
- Ability to shift gears and reprioritize with minimal direction from management
- Capable of working well under pressure and able to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational, execution and project management capabilities with keen attention to detail
- Proficient at managing multiple projects with tight and often competing deadlines
- Creative and innovative in developing marketing content and materials in multi-media and multichannel environment, including videos, marketing collateral, social media, multiple web properties (intranet, extranet)
- Professional maturity and ability to act independently with sound business judgment
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Flexibility to take on different roles and duties as required
- Creative abilities with business acumen
- Excellent listening skills and ability to build cross-functional relationships and influence without authority across all levels and functions
- Ability to communicate effectively and resolve conflicts, both orally and in writing with both internal and external customers, at all levels of an organization
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and group facilitation skills
- People-savvy and able to navigate and flex to varied personalities and communications styles
To apply for this position, please forward cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All candidates for employment at 4R Systems are subject to a background investigation including, without limitation, a criminal record search. All offers of employment are contingent on acceptable results of the background investigation as the Company determines in its sole discretion. While the mere existence of a criminal record is not used by 4R Systems to exclude persons from employment, the nature of this position requires that the candidate not have a record of criminal conviction.
About 4R Systems, Inc.
4R Systems is a leading provider of advanced inventory and supply chain service which help retailers gain significantly increased profits by optimizing their inventory and related supply chain decisions. Founded by supply chain experts from The Wharton School and Harvard Business School, 4R provides capabilities that profit optimize the matching of supply and demand. From initial launch, through replenishment to end-of-life for products ranging from short-lived fashion items to long-term staples, 4R provides retailers with services that fit their business. Clients using 4R have seen increases in profitability of 1 – 2 % of sales as a result of higher sales levels on lowered inventory.