Work from anywhere. Not just an idea or a tagline, but a revolution. Led by CEO Craig Walker, co-founder of Google Voice, our team is focused on building an entirely new category of business communications that moves with you - from 50,000 ft above to 50 ft below.
Dialpad builds software for better communications at work. It empowers today’s anywhere worker to talk, text, make video calls, and meet online with customers and colleagues on any device. Today, we are the fastest growing communication provider with 35,000+ customers joining Dialpad’s mission to kill the desk phone. We are funded with $53 million by Andreessen Horowitz, Google Ventures, WorkBench, Felicis, and Amasia Capital.
The Marketing Automation Specialist will be responsible for driving increased success of demand generation programs at Dialpad.
- Global support of demand generation programs by executing outbound marketing campaigns and nurture programs in Marketo
- Assist with marketing campaigns and operations to develop, implement and manage an email deliverability strategy and production
- Drive and manage the data capture and maintenance strategy (i.e. web form and data hygiene)
- Ownership of the build email/landing page, setup, segmentation, and deployment
- Analyze and report on campaign performance; communicate results and provide/implement improvement recommendations
- Engage with sales operations to ensure audience segments, personas and lists are accurate for communication delivery and partner to create clear and detailed requirements for new list activities
- Admin Certified on Marketo preferred, or extensive knowledge of Marketo and experience creating and maintaining marketing programs
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of data capture and management strategies (i.e. working with forms and managing data hygiene)
- High attention to detail and the ability to effectively quality control test campaigns prior to launch
- Strong sense of urgency and experience in deadline driven roles
Poolside. Backyard BBQ. Third booth from the left. Here’s where you’ll find the anywhere workers of Dialpad. Because for us, work is a thing you do, not a place you go. And with a customer base of 25,000+ companies, we’re helping build voice products that empower future anywhere workers.
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work, but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
COMPENSATION & EQUITY
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make our success. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid Medical, Dental and Vision Plan employee coverage.
Plan for the future. We offer a 401k plan to all of our employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy - no judgment!)
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
San Francisco <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Tokyo <> San Antonio <> San Jose. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas.