Marketing Automation Manager
Radius is a fast-growing, venture-backed SaaS company in the heart of San Francisco. We are a team of 150+ passionate and successful employees that bring a wealth of experience and best practices from the most successful technology companies in the world. Together we are redefining the B2B Enterprise application landscape for Sales and Marketing organizations. Radius has combined Data and Intelligence into a single cloud-based platform that now fuels the CRM and Marketing Automation solutions for many of the top Companies in the US including American Express, First Data, Sam’s Club, Discover, Amazon and many more.
We are looking for a Marketing Automation Manager at Radius execute Marketing programs, ensure effective and efficient lead flow, and manage our marketing database in Marketo. As the Marketing Automation Manager, you will partner with the Marketing and Sales teams to ensure that email communications with prospects and customers are timely, professional, and optimized for the best results.
- Own the setup, maintenance, and reporting for all email marketing through Marketo
- Own the Marketo database and configuration, and the sync to Salesforce
- Manage email calendar and ensure the correct number of touches per audience
- Oversee segmentation approach, collaborate with Marketing and Sales stakeholders and provide recommendations based on performance
- Own lead scoring; own Reachforce
- Manage lead imports and ensure data accuracy for all marketing efforts
- Manage our global forms; create additional forms for the website as needed
- Manage email templates in Marketo; employ email marketing best practices
- Work closely with Sales Operations and Sales Development team to optimize lead flow process; Marketing stakeholders for their email reporting needs; Marketing program owners to support their campaigns
- Participate in the Radius-on-Radius initiative
- Reporting in Salesforce
- 3+ years of Marketing Operations or Marketing Automation experience with a software company
- Marketo Certified Expert
- Strong knowledge of email best practices
- Proven results of successful campaign/email marketing execution
- Passionate about digging deep into data to solve issues, triage bugs, and gain insights
- Expertise building dashboards and reports in Salesforce
- Self-starter comfortable working in a startup environment
- Experience with Bizible and multi-touch attribution a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
Radius is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.