Position at Connexity
Join a fast paced team changing the way brands understand consumers with this exciting opportunity for a Lead Generation Specialist. We’re looking for an energetic, multi-tasker with above average communication skills to support our sales team in order to drive new business. To put it lightly, you'll play a fundamental role in achieving customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives!
The successful candidate will be working on a diverse group of campaigns to drive lead generation and lead nurturing in key vertical markets. This is an entry level sales role that is well suited to jump start your sales career, pitching state of the art, digital ad and data technology. Could you be our next X'er?
- Lead generation - Work a variety of sources (Salesforce /Website leads/LinkedIn) to identify and prioritize leads for new business.
- Appointment making - Contact leads with the aim of qualifying and obtaining a meeting / demo, thus creating an opportunity.
- Data cleansing – Outbound calling to validate contacts and their details within existing customers, prospects and partner accounts.
- Centralized sales point - Ensure incoming leads (phone / web) are qualified and processed within 24 hours to ensure a first-class customer experience.
- Strategy & Reporting- Participate and contribute to group strategy, reporting on key management metrics
- Meeting & exceeding KPI’s – including phone activity (duration / volume of calls), lead generation, conversion to order, data quality
- Commercial awareness – the ability to understand commercial challenges, interpret data and identify associated business opportunities
- Strong personal organization - the ability to prioritize tasks and ensure key targets are met
- Excellent attention to detail – to ensure high levels of data quality
- Articulate and professional telephone manner - previous experience of sales or customer service an advantage
- Personal Drive – a highly motivated, self starter who is prepared to go ‘the extra mile’
- Thirst for knowledge – an interest and desire to learn about the wider digital marketing landscape
- Salesforce experience a MAJOR plus
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Headquartered in Los Angeles, we operate sites and business services in the United States, the United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, and now Australia! We offer top benefits including flexible time off, casual work environment, competitive comp, free lunch and much more!