The Demand Generation Specialist is responsible for the development and execution of demand creation programs and automated online marketing campaigns that drive growth. This individual has proven experience with demand generation marketing and marketing automation systems (Marketo, Eloqua, or similar) as well as CRM systems (Salesforce.com). Must be available to work out of our offices in either south suburbs of Chicago or Atlanta.
The Demand Generation Specialist must be a strategic thinker, problem solver, and a well-rounded marketer with a strong customer focus. The person will create, manage and execute marketing campaigns within Marketo. The ideal candidate will have proven ability to manage multiple projects, and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment in close alignment with the Product Marketing team as well as sales and other organizations. This position reports to the Demand Generation Manager.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Build emails, website landing pages, forms, lead lists, and reports within Marketo
- Understand and utilize marketing data to suggest and execute A/B testing
- Ensure processes and best practices are in place to maintain the integrity of the Marketo data.
- Support the development of best practices, data governance and promotion across specific areas of responsibilities
- Create data segmentation filters, groups, and distribution lists for campaigns, lead scoring, and nurture programs
- Monitor performance and continually optimize campaigns through Marketo, Salesforce Reports, and other business analytics tools
- Segment and leverage the marketing database for greater campaign efficiency and effectiveness.
- Leverage real-time personalization technology to ensure the right message is delivered to the right person at the right time
- Troubleshoot and QA campaigns, workflows, data issues and other key marketing ops functions
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or Communications required; or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years' hands-on B2B experience in inbound and demand generation marketing (lead generation and nurturing, marketing campaign execution and measurement)
- Experience using Marketo, Eloqua, or other marketing automation system
- Marketing experience using a CRM (ideally Salesforce)
- Experience with basic HTML & CSS is a plus
- Process and quality orientation with attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment; work collaboratively with cross-functional teams; and ensure high quality deliverables (attention to detail)
- Strong analytical skills, with keen approach to problem-solving
- Good communication and writing skills
- Always innovating – never satisfied with the status quo
- Technology-savvy, with keen interest in emerging technologies and 'all things digital', including marketing automation, lead management strategies (lead scoring, lead nurturing, etc.), CRM systems and sales processes
- Proactively reaches out to peers and leadership team to establish an overall collaborative working relationship
- Self-starter – When you don’t know how to do something you go out and find a way to teach yourself
- Some travel may be required
Apply at Applied Systems Careers ! It's a great company to work for!