This position is highly collaborative and will involve working with the M&A team and business executives around the world to develop, execute and measure creative campaigns, help to develop compelling content, and to optimize our web-site to drive in-bound M&A lead generation.
Located in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Volaris Group (www.volarisgroup.com) acquires, strengthens and grows vertical market software companies. The Volaris Group is a subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc. (www.csisoftware.com), listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange. We have completed over 250 acquisitions since we were founded in 1995.
- Build & execute digital campaigns to support M&A activity and drive engagement at all stages of the lead lifecycle
- Assist with inbound lead generation campaigns by managing and optimizing: lead conversion software, Google AdWords and Google Display Network
- Execute a mix of online campaign elements including email, webinars, search, social, advertising with compelling calls to action to deliver pipeline goals
- Track and manage SEO and SEM
- Generate digital reporting with the goal of continuous improvement (Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce, Google Adwords)
- Manage corporate website including regular updates; monitor and recommend areas for optimization based on web analytics
- Write short creative pieces, including blog posts, emails, and other prospect communications
Education & Experience
- 2-4 years of experience in a B2B marketing role
- University/college degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or relevant field
- Minimum of 1 year experience with Marketo, or comparable marketing automation platform. MCE is an asset.
- Excellent project management skills with proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong understanding of SEO, SEM (Adwords), and retargeting marketing campaigns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner
- Ability to work effectively with global business leaders
Please email resumes to email@example.com