SOLVED

Add a lead to a mailing campaign

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Add a lead to a mailing campaign

Hi everybody,

I have one important question whoch is easy to respond but I don't have the answer.

Imagine that I launch my mailing campaign for a determined list. The day after, i want to add more people to my list, so I do it.

But do they will recieve the email because i have add them in the list ? Or do I have to make another campaign with the new lead list ?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Add a lead to a mailing campaign

Hi Emilie,

You can do this with many ways:

• You can create a batch smart campaign that you schedule to run every day and send the emails to the list members, BUT you set the qualifications rules so that the leads can run through the flow once.
  • You can create a trigger campaign that fires each time a lead is added to the list and send the email.

Both will work. I have a preference for the 1st one, you have better control on what you are doing.

-Greg

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Emilie,

You can do this with many ways:

• You can create a batch smart campaign that you schedule to run every day and send the emails to the list members, BUT you set the qualifications rules so that the leads can run through the flow once.
  • You can create a trigger campaign that fires each time a lead is added to the list and send the email.

Both will work. I have a preference for the 1st one, you have better control on what you are doing.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Very helpful ! Thank you Grégoire

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Emilie,

pls mark it as answered, so that it gets out of the radar.

-Greg