We’re on a mission: Join our team!
Founded in 2009, Prosperoware has developed the industry’s most comprehensive set of integrated software platforms to streamline business processes, manage risk, and improve profitability for legal and professional services firms. These industries are evolving rapidly, and we’ve made it our mission to stay a step ahead with software that transforms how professionals work and how firms generate value. Want to make a difference? Join our team and become part of the solution that powers changes to current business models.
The Role: The CRM and Marketing Automation Manager will be responsible for all electronic demand generation, social media marketing, and management of the CRM system including optimizing, cleansing, and reporting on data. This role will be responsible for directing changes to the CRM. This role will translate needs and requirements into actionable reports and lists to support specific campaigns, customer care initiatives, and other projects as directed. The candidate will play an integral role in tracking and improving conversions and should have demonstrable experience supporting diverse product sets and working with geographically dispersed management and sales teams. Strong campaign and project management skills are critical in this role.
- Implement electronic demand generation including social media, email and advertising campaigns, landing pages, etc.
- Create reports and dashboards as required
- Ensure all data in CRM – including customer, prospect, and other industry and related contacts – is kept ‘clean’ and up to date; research via LinkedIn, company websites, and other relevant resources when necessary to identify correct information, and merge duplicate records
- Research contacts and create lists to import into CRM based on specific criteria to meet needs for events and campaigns
- Process leads as received, filling-in all missing data, then assigning and sending to sales
- Establish targeting strategies based on customer lifecycle segmentation & predictive analytics
- Marketing automation set up and optimization
- Create/design/send email from Marketo
- Optimize campaigns with frequent multi-variant a/b testing of subject lines, click thru, time of send, & content
- Coordinate with stakeholders to ensure seamless communication & consistency with all communications to members
- Track and analyze daily, weekly, & monthly email KPI’s & report recommendations & summaries to team
- Provide training to new hires to familiarize them with system and company practices (such as creating contacts, leads, and opportunities)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with 5+ years’ experience in digital, eCRM, CRM, direct-marketing
- Experience in analytically focused CRM/email marketing role
- Strong understanding of CRM KPI’s, data, & analytics. Experience with Google Analytics or similar platform
- Preferred proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics and Marketo or comparable platforms
- Must be detail oriented to avoid errors and typos
- Able to work under pressure and in a team environment
- Strong project management skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to grasp objects; reach with hands and arms; balance, stoop kneel, or crouch; speak or listen. The employee must occasionally lift and/or carry up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by and employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Prosperoware is an enterprise software company providing solutions for law firms, corporate legal departments, and professional services firms. Our customers include nearly half of the G20 and Am Law 100 firms as well as large global corporations and Big Four accounting firms. Our innovative software transforms how professionals work and enables firms to deliver more value to clients while protecting profitability. We empower firms to reduce costs, improve profitability, and better compete by:
- Simplifying iManage administration and improving user adoption of electronic files
- Enforcing and automating information governance with a focus on security and risk management
- Improving relationships with clients by delivering predictable fees and beneficial insight into the work performed
- Empowering professionals to leverage modern profitability metrics, which drive truly informed budgeting and pricing decisions
Our teams work primarily from offices in London, Chicago, and Philadelphia. Our more than 255 customers range in size from small firms with just a handful of users to those with more than 14,000. Prosperoware customers include: Akin Gump, Goodwin Procter, Baker Botts, Hill Dickinson, Berwin Leighton Paisner, DLA Piper, Duane Morris, Hughes Hubbard & Reed, Sheppard Mullin, Comcast, NBCUniversal.
Qualified candidates should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with CRM and Marketing Automation Manager as the subject!
Prosperoware is an Equal Opportunity Employer.