Host Analytics is looking for a senior, detail-oriented, energetic marketing professional to bridge the gap between the Sales and Marketing teams, data, and systems. As a marketing operations manager/director, you will create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management. You will conduct complex data analyses that will inform strategic decisions. You will be the champion of data quality. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once.
- Serve as the primary Marketo admin and assist with Salesforce administration
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on the sales funnel.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign, lead, and opportunity management.
- Create and maintain metric reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing and Salesforce databases.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize funnel performance.
- Serve as a technical liaison between Marketing and Sales teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a technical field.
- Marketo certification demonstrating expertise creating sophisticated campaigns, smart lists, flows, and engagement programs.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and deep experience with reporting and data analysis. Expertise in creating dashboards and reports using SFDC.
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems and integrating those systems with other technologies (e.g., Salesforce, Demandbase, Uberflip).
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence others without formal authority and lead cross-functional teams. Strong communications skills – both written and oral.
- Passion for data quality.
HA_Logo_FC_RGB_200.png 5.6 KB