Link to posting: Careers
Argus Media is a fast-growing global B2B media company providing essential information to the energy industry and other commodity related markets. Argus benchmarks are used globally throughout the energy sector for formula pricing in contracts, as a taxation reference, in investment planning and for a variety of other purposes.
Argus seeks to develop its marketing operations function in the Americas. This critical position will be an integral individual contributor who works horizontally across Marketing to bring together disparate information, assist in metrics, reporting, etc. The individual will work directly with the SVP of Marketing – Americas on expanding and growing our customer database, metrics, analysis and Marketo ecosystem. The skills required to be successful in this area will include being a self-starter, ability to understand an initiative quickly, develop recommendations, actions and execute, work with a great sense of urgency.
- Integrate marketing dashboards
- Designing and implementing a lead-to-revenue management process to effectively segment, nurture and prioritize leads to increase revenue conversion.
- Working with various cross-functional stakeholders to ensure the proper integration with various marketing and business systems (CRM, CMS, web analytics)
- Developing workflows to effectively manage and track campaign performance across different channels.
- Setting best practices and training programs to ensure global adoption, constantly monitoring proper use of standard processes and guidelines.
- Data purchase and management
- Development of standard campaign and other relevant reports.
- Developing and implementing data quality and enrichment programs.
- Managing 3rd party data purchases and data purchase vendors.
- Work with Product Marketers to evaluate campaigns and tactics for performance improvement.
- Develop statistical modeling practice for increased customer targeting and tracking.
- Develop and consistently update customer and prospect segments.
- Utilize NetSuite system to pull data associated with Marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Develop robust lead scoring across customer database.
- Work with Product Marketers to develop lead nurturing programs.
- Automate campaigns through system and processes.
- Identifying, monitoring and reporting on relevant KPIs.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- The legal authorization to work in the US for any US employer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, Computer Science, Finance or related field
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in marketing, B2B marketing preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of extensive experience in marketing automation platforms (such as Marketo and Eloqua) preferred – Administrative and campaign
- Tech-savvy, and experience with reporting and metrics development
- Ability to execute at a tactical level and strategize on a global scale
- Outstanding project management
- Ability to work across organizations to successfully achieve goals
- Outcome oriented
- Ability to execute projects on tight timelines, and manage a large number of multiple priorities
- Experience in DOMO metrics platform, NetSuite is a plus
- Strong time management skills and ability to work both independently and across teams
- Knowledge and experience of employing best practices, but can also find solutions in the short term to deliver the right outcome
- Positive attitude, resilience during change and high energy
About ArgusArgus is a leading provider of price assessments, business intelligence and market data for the global crude oil, petroleum products, LPG, natural gas, coal, electricity, bioenergy, emissions, fertilizer, petrochemicals, metals and transportation industries. Data provided by Argus is widely used for indexation of physical trade. The company publishes sophisticated market data and business intelligence internationally and has a strong reputation for accuracy, reliability and invaluable insight into the non-transparent energy markets. Companies, government and international agencies rely on Argus information for analysis and planning purposes.
Argus is headquartered in London and has offices in Moscow, Washington, Houston, Calgary, Singapore, Tokyo, Beijing, New York, Kiev, Rio de Janeiro, Calgary, Sydney, Moscow, Astana, Riga and Dubai. In addition, they have employees in other key locations around the world. Argus was founded in 1970, has over 700 employees and is a privately held UK-registered company owned by its employees and the family of its founder.
- Competitive salary
- Group medical, dental and vision plans
- Company paid long term disability and life insurance plan
- Group 401(k) safe harbor retirement plan with a 4% company match
- 15 vacation days your first year, which increases up to 25 days
- Subsidized gym membership
- Extensive internal and external training
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled