Slalom is a purpose-driven consulting firm that helps companies solve business problems and build for the future, with solutions spanning business advisory, customer experience, technology, and analytics. We partner with companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Slalom has organically grown to nearly 4,000 employees. We were named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2016 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. You can find us in 25 cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
Customer Engagement Consultant
- Creating and building demand generation campaigns within the marketing tool
- Demonstrating knowledge of marketing campaign planning and execution best practices related to email, interactive and cross-channel marketing initiatives
- Implementing all facets of the various platforms for both B2B and B2C clients, such as creation of cross-channel campaigns, implementations of lead scoring, lead nurturing, alerts, routing and notifications, segmentation, personalization and creation of ROI reporting and key metrics
- Managing timelines, expectations and deliverables to ensure client programs are completed on-time and within budget
- Delivering solutions across project types including new marketing platform implementations, migrations and assessments, and optimizations of existing implementations
- Multifaceted business and technical skillset with the ability to document requirements regarding business needs, translate requirements into technical specifications and configure marketing platforms for execution
- Developing a clear understanding of Slalom’s delivery methodology
- 2+ years managing Adobe, Marketo or Salesforce Marketing Cloud for big business or providing consulting services around the platform
- Proficient with Salesforce.com and expert skillset working on integration with SFDC
- Working knowledge of basic marketing principles and high level strategy, including digital marketing eco-systems
- Working knowledge of front-end development; CSS, HTML, & JS very nice to have
- An eye for design or prior experience in a marketing function
- Demonstrated certifications in Adobe, Marketo, Salesforce or Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a huge plus
- Experience with and passion for mentorship
- Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
CONTACT Lindsay Groves at Lindsay.Groves@slalom.com