Are you someone who has a passion for customers and has a “customer-first” marketing orientation? Then we just might have the right role for you. Cvent’s GDC Team is seeking an experienced modern marketer to join the charge in elevating Cvent’s customer marketing programs. In this role, you will streamline processes, define and build customer lifecycle campaigns, and leverage various marketing technologies to drive customer engagement and product adoption. Your success relies on your ability to drive the conversation, manage multiple projects simultaneously, maintain a strong understanding of customer data, and effectively communicate across marketing, sales, client services, and technology.
As part of Global Demand Center team, you will have exposure to all sides of the business. Though your primary role will be focused on standing up customer-facing programs to increase share-of-wallet and maintain our strong renewal rates, you will have the ability to influence our entire marketing systems architecture and provide a customer-first experience. You will also have significant influence on marketing and sales processes that drive efficiency and scale across the organization.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work closely with the Customer Marketing, Client Services and Account management teams to build and implement a holistic customer communications plan that supports the entire customer lifecycle (onboarding, engagement, renewals, and expansion)
- Create campaigns that will leverage multiple inbound, outbound, and reporting tools with the opportunity to evaluate the current technology mix for long-term support of our customer experience
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to produce and market content across multiple channels to drive adoption, and engagement.
- Maintain understanding of evolving customer needs, product usage and satisfaction in order to drive relevant and personal engagement through marketing programs
- Contribute to the success of Cvent’s annual user conference, Cvent CONNECT, by supporting a strategic demand gen plan to drive interest, registration and participation from the customer base
- Track, analyze and optimize the impact of customer marketing efforts on renewals, cross-sells and up-sells
Skills & Requirements - What You Need for this Position
- 5-8 years of total marketing experience in B2B tech marketing, inbound and outbound digital marketing, demand generation, communications or public relations
- Strong experience creating and/or executing marketing strategy, programs, or demand generation campaigns, both inbound and outbound
- Demonstrated usage of dynamic content, lead scoring, and sales enablement technologies
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Marketo (or equivalent) and other B2B/B2C Marketing Technologies, and the ability to leverage these systems to drive customer engagement and product adoption
- Demonstrated project management experience, the ability to establish and communicate SLA’s, and to work with multiple stakeholders to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication, leadership, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Education: BA/BS required in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field. MBA a plus
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace.