Join the Vision Critical team
A colossal revolution is happening in the way organizations engage with their customers and Vision Critical is leading the charge. We are a pure play, global SaaS business that helps hundreds of internationally recognized brands engage with online communities of engaged customers to make better business decisions. And we are getting recognized for our hard work: Vision Critical is amongst Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50, BC’s Top Employers and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People.
Marketo Operations Manager
As our Marketo Operations Manager you will be responsible for driving the design, implementation, testing, automating and reporting of our marketing systems, processes, and technology. You will also be responsible for collaborating closely with our sales team to execute against our go-to-market strategy.
As a Marketo and salesforce.com super user, you’ll ensure we are optimizing our sales & marketing efforts by constantly analyzing the effectiveness of our investments. With an analytical mind, you’ll contribute to our sales & marketing strategy and guide process improvements by providing timely, innovative and insightful recommendations.
Marketo experience mandatory in order to achieve success in the role*
Lead and Prospect lifecycle management:
- Work with marketing team members to constantly question and find ways to improve the lead lifecycle in our three key markets: NA, EMEA and APAC.
- Collaborate with Sales enablement and Inside Sales to coordinate marketing-to-sales lead handoff, building a strong alignment between marketing and sales.
- Ensure efficient lead assignment and lead follow-up is occurring, highlighting specific gaps in the process or personnel to help move us to higher productivity.
- Analyze lead velocity and lead-to-opportunity paths.
- Help define, develop and deliver an accurate marketing attribution and performance structure.
- Construct key marketing reporting mechanisms, including dashboards and reports to ensure that the Marketing team is getting access to the insight on which programs are working and which aren’t.
- Track and analyze marketing campaigns focused on prospect and customer accounts (account-based marketing) to optimize performance and contribute to monthly marketing reporting.
- Analyze channel performance and make recommendations for improvements to meet company objectives.
- Build ROI reporting for all programs and channels.
- Optimize our Martech infrastructure and help evaluate and integrate marketing tools and technology, working with IT, Sales and other functions as needed.
- Create and manage data maintenance workflows and process governance.
- Manage relationship with marketing technology vendors to understand application roadmaps, planned enhancements, and updates.
- Creation/management of initiatives to gather/disseminate internal and external marketing best practices.
- Participate in annual marketing planning and strategy sessions, and help manage and execute against sales enablement and customer success enablement initiatives.
- 3-5 years of experience in a related Marketing Operations role.
- Proven experience with online marketing, automation solutions, marketing systems and CRM including Marketo, Salesforce, Allocadia and InsightSquared.
- University/College degree in computer science, engineering, or business preferred.
- Ability to query, extract and interpret marketing data and form recommendations.
- Good understanding of online marketing practices and trends.
- A general understanding of the sales process and the importance of this function within it.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and enthusiasm to navigate into uncharted territory.
- Experience with developing sustainable processes to improve efficiency and maintain data integrity.
- Intuitive — you ask great questions and uncover business and personal pain points quickly
- Data-informed — not afraid of having an opinion and backing it up with data and insight
- Self-starter — you can see around corners and can make things happen on your own thereby meeting goals with limited resources
- Collaborator — you naturally share and never lose sight that you are part of a larger team, you are also comfortable working with senior leaders
- Optimizer — always looking to optimize and improve your approach
If you are interested in catapulting your career to the next level we invite you to apply online. Please note that due to the high volume of applications received only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest in Vision Critical and encourage you to constantly check our website for a list of all current opportunities.
Vision Critical is an equal opportunity employer