Marketo landing page templates

Amy_Flanigan
Level 1

Marketo landing page templates

Does anyone have a good suggestion for a landing page building website which can import the template into Marketo?  My goal is to create a Marketo landing page without using a developer.  I've looked at landing page builders on the LaunchPoint site but from what I can tell, the integration just allows you to import the form data into marketo.  I'm wanting to use progressive profiling and auto-fill and so it needs to be a Marketo landing page.  I already tried to import the templates in Marketo but they require coding ability to design.  I'm looking for a solution that's similar to the new email builder where you have to stay within the template but you do have flexibility to change images and colors.  Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Marketo landing page templates

Hi Amy,

I am not sure I understand the issue you are facing:

And there plenty of developers out there that can create a Marketo LP template that you will be able to add to Marketo and use freely.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Amy Flanigan

If I understand your request you are looking for fully responsive and editable Guided Landing Page Template which is completely editable and you should be able to reuse/edit it as per your requirement without a developers help.

At Grazitti, we are working with over 50 Marketo customers helping them with similar assets development requirements and day to day Marketo operations needs. Would love to share some samples. Please feel free to reach me on mukulb@grazitti.com and we can discuss this better.

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Amy,

On Launchpoint website you can find the Marketo partners that provide solutions for creating email templates faster.seg?add=3901497&t=2seg?add=3901497&t=2