SOLVED

Anyone experiencing issues with calling a local webhook?

Go to solution
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Anyone experiencing issues with calling a local webhook?

We have a webhook setup to create leads using our local endpoint URL (http://localhost/index.php/leadCapture/save).  This has been working fine for years.  Detail when calling the webhook looks like this:

pastedImage_0.png

Now, nothing happens.  And the detail looks vastly different:

pastedImage_2.png

Anyone here experiencing similar issues?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dan_Stevens_

Re: Anyone experiencing issues with calling a local webhook?

False alarm.  As this was all part of some testing we're doing (using batch campaigns), the "1000" error code resulted:

pastedImage_0.png

Which is actually odd since we use batch campaigns for other calls to webhooks - e.g., Informatica email validation - which work perfectly fine.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

There's been a recent change with the /save endpoint that I've noticed with an older forms integration. Give me a zap via email and we can talk about it.

Dan_Stevens_

False alarm.  As this was all part of some testing we're doing (using batch campaigns), the "1000" error code resulted:

pastedImage_0.png

Which is actually odd since we use batch campaigns for other calls to webhooks - e.g., Informatica email validation - which work perfectly fine.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

I'm sure if you look at the other campaigns, they're actually batch-to-trigger, not batch alone (i.e. they call ​Request Campaign or update a data value).

The change to the /save endpoint is w/external connections, I guess it's not affecting loopback conns given your update.