How many marketers does it take to ***** in a lightbulb?
None, they've automated it!
If that made you laugh and/or you obsessively refresh your browser to watch your open rate climb, you should keep reading.
Let's face it - moving is stressful. We offer technology that streamlines the many dreaded tasks Americans deal with when they move. Sometimes, we deliver this technology via email. The perfect candidate for this position has deep domain knowledge in all things email - from campaign management to drip creation to very minute optimizations that make all the difference. You will be a crucial member of the marketing team, working closely with the CEO, CTO and Marketing Director.
You'll be responsible for:
- Building and optimizing the email "brain" of Updater
Managing the operations of email marketing for B2C and B2B uses
- Coordinating email strategy and schedule
- Implementing tracking and proper campaign structure
- Creative optimization
- Sourcing & negotiating email marketing partnerships
- Design, execute and analyze AB tests
- Understanding overall business objectives and developing email/product strategy to meet company goals
- Continuously monitor, test and grow email KPIs by business channel, segment, campaign, etc.
- You've developed a best-in-class customer communication experience via email
- You have at least 3-5 years of relevant professional email marketing experience
- You're experienced with overall marketing strategy, including budget allocation, opportunity assessment and prioritization
- You have Excel skills and strong familiarity with databases—SQL, MongoDB
- You prefer to be hands-on and can multi-task with ease
- You want to work in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- You (preferably) have a technical degree, like economics, engineering, statistics, etc.
A month at Updater might include:
- CEO in a Sea Captain hat
- Rotating office DJ
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Group outings to NYC Meetup events
- Bad jokes & misguided humor
- Late nights
- Tall Boy Fridays
- Team lunches & happy hours
Compensation & Benefits:
We're looking for top-tier talent and are offer compensation packages that include competitive base salary & stock options. Our comprehensive benefits programs include health care, dental, transportation subsidies, and Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO).
Updater makes moving easier for the 45 million Americans on the move every year. Updater users seamlessly transfer utilities, update accounts and records, forward mail, and much more. Additionally, thousands of relocation professionals (from real estate brokers to property managers) rely on Updater’s business solutions to save clients hours with a branded and personalized Updater experience.
The Updater team shares a common passion for addressing the unmet needs of today's busy mover. From jugglers to fashionistas to geeks, we're a pretty diverse bunch!
Headquartered in New York City, Updater has raised $10 million from SoftBank Capital, IA Ventures, Commerce Ventures, Second Century Ventures (the strategic investment arm of the National Association of REALTORS®), and leading angel investors.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY