10 Replies Latest reply on Feb 28, 2017 7:50 AM by Josh Hampleman

Sorting by Columns in a Smart List (or List)

Denise Greenberg

We want to create a Smart List of leads have exhausted content in any of a set of Engagement Programs, sort it by Lead Owner, and send it to the sales reps on a weekly basis as a Smart List subscription. Sounds simple, right? Guess what you can't do - sort by by any of these things:

Lead Owner Full Name

Lead Owner Last Name

Lead Owner Email Address

I can sort by (lead) email address, company, phone number, etc., etc.... nearly every column except one of the ones that would be helpful! Does anyone know how to determine which field result in "sortable" columns? Because the only thing I can think of here is to copy, say, Lead Owner Full Name, to another field that you CAN sort by. Any ideas?

(Note that we don't want to create separate Smart Lists for each rep; that would be too time-consuming to maintain.

Also do not want to send Alerts - because it would be too many alerts (e.g., One rep who owns 20 leads who all exhaust the same week = 20 alerts).

I can create an RCE report of exhausted content that is sorted by rep but that would contain ALL of them rather than just the newest batch).