We are looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst passionate about online advertising, web analytics, marketing automation and driving measurable results. If the thought of improving CTR, CPA, CPL and CPS gets you excited, then this job is for you. As a key member of the marketing team, you will use your digital marketing toolbox to increase lead funnels and bring our message to new audiences. This is a highly visible position within the company, so you will need to push the boundaries of digital marketing tools and technologies to drive successful B2B campaigns. You must be highly analytical and enjoy the numbers as much as the execution. You are an ongoing learner and are not afraid to apply contemporary marketing strategies to new situations. This position requires minimal travel.
- Manage maintenance and administration of marketing automation platform.
- Develop email marketing strategies and campaigns to clients, prospects and influencers.
- Create email nurturing programs that move leads through the buying process.
- Conduct search engine optimization on company sites, landing pages and online content.
- Develop campaign landing pages and conduct A/B test to improve conversion rates.
- Drive content marketing development by defining and mapping content to stages of buying process.
- Measure social media engagement and make suggestions for audience growth.
- Track and measure marketing campaign ROI and sales effectiveness.
- Create KPI sales and marketing dashboards for executive review.
- Conduct competitive and customer research analysis to provide qualitative data for decision making.
- Administration experience with marketing automation (preferably Marketo) and execution of email nurturing campaigns.
- A minimum of 3 years of proven experience managing online marketing practices including email, advertising, social media and SEO strategies.
- Thorough understanding of marketing metrics and analytics, proactive in analyzing performance and making improvements.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate statistical output in a manner that is engaging, understandable, and influential.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business analytics or related field.
- Experience in B-to-B marketing strategies within a technology environment preferred.
Excellent benefit package includes company paid employee coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance. 401(k) with a company match and paid covered parking.
Compensation: $58,000 - $68,000
Reports To: Chief Marketing Officer