Simpplr is growing and we're looking for talent to join our growing team in Redwood City, CA. If you want to join a small company revolutionizing how organizations look at employee experience, contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Demand Generation
Who we are:
Simpplr is the employee success company, helping organizations of all sizes connect, communicate and share knowledge. We are on a mission to help everyone be more successful everyday by connecting people, information and applications to get work done. Featuring a delightful user experience made to be used on mobile or any other device, our employee community makes it easy to manage and share content of all types, requires little to no training and we can be set up and go live in days. Our customers including industry leaders like Workday, Eurostar, Box, Hortonworks, Pure Storage and LaDurée.
Who you are:
You are a B2B marketing athlete who understands how to build awareness and demand that turns into marketing qualified leads. You have experience building programs and campaigns both online and in the real world to generate leads that convert quickly into real pipeline. You know how to build relationships, move opportunities through the funnel and measure conversion and results. You are an impact player who can communicate with executives, be a trusted partner to sales, and you are ready to build a new team and brand.
What you will be doing:
- Building quality campaigns and content targeted at multiple buying personas
- Taking the lead in all pipeline generating activities to build programs that capture new leads as well as helping move opportunities through the funnel
- Optimizing our website and channels to build our audience and capture new names that we can turn into new leads over time. Manage online advertising and SEO.
- Managing and executing web and trade show events that take the Simpplr message out to new audiences
- Be the boss of our email and campaign lists with a relentless focus on how to make them bigger, better and more segmented
- Own the pipeline target number. Manage and report on campaign and funnel metrics to consistently review and optimize campaign performance
- Partner with sales to inform, educate and enable them to turn marketing activities into prospects that buy
- Jumping into multiple activities as a great teammate and partner to help the entire team deliver on company and team goals
- Share the customer stories and be and advocate for the Simpplr mission
What you did in the past that makes you a great fit for our team
- Proven track record of 5+ years of hands on B2B marketing and demand generation experience where you have delivered results, and have the scars to prove it
- Recent experience in a small company environment. This is a hands-on role, you need to be able to roll-up your sleeves while building the team.
- Experience with turning ideas into programs and result in qualified pipeline
- Advanced experience building a highly scalable, high-performing demand generation engine using both outbound/offline (email, events) and inbound (SEO, PPC, re-targeting, social) tactics
- Creative thinker who likes to have fun, think big, and take chances
- Enthusiasm for data-driven marketing and demonstrated analytical ability
- Previous experience in marketing enterprise cloud applications. Experience with CRM, Salesforce, HR, collaboration, chat or enterprise social a plus.
- 3+ years of experience using marketing automation solutions like Marketo, Hubspot, Campaign Monitor
- Great written (e.g., compelling/engaging campaign messaging, web copy, email copy, etc.) and verbal communication skills. You can take complex ideas and make them simple, powerful, and consumable by multiple audiences.
- Real experience working side by side with Salespeople and turning them into advocates and fans