AnsweredAssumed Answered

Setting Up the Revenue Cycle Modeler to Optimize Tracking via Success Path Analyzer

Question asked by a22dbe1175bd3dfb78f99a3860c5fb29979f39d1 on Oct 3, 2014
Latest reply on Apr 7, 2015 by e16d61a04e4a391624f546a7c43b6da534efe7dd
Hi all,

I posed this question to support earlier this week and haven't heard back, so thought maybe some of you geniuses out there would have some advice. 

I am currently redefining our organization's Revenue Cycle Modeler and I have a few clarifying questions that I can't seem to find answers for in the videos and resources. 

My Model is based on the Demand Waterfall 2.0. I'd like to create my transitions based on change in lead status (triggers for the actual changes in lead status will be managed outside of the modeler). 

At it's simplest, it looks like the model below, based on lead status (we use lead status on both lead and contact SFDC records, so that’s not an issue).

0EM50000000SUOm

I like the simplicity of this model, but in reality, leads may transition from early stages like MIL status and MEL status directly to sales stages (like SAL). Can the success path analyzer measure transitions that aren’t on the revenue cycle modeler?

If the transitions aren’t on the model, will the success path analyzer at least still accurately measure in-flow and out-flow of each stage? 

I’m also curious about best practice for setting up the transitions. If I use triggers for "data value change, lead status = X", do they need to be specific to each transition (i.e. also include the previous value)? For example, the transition from MEL to MQL: can I use the trigger “data value change, lead status, new value = MQL” or do I have to also include “previous value = MEL”?

Thank you in advance, 

Amanda

Outcomes