The Sr. Marketing Activation Manager will oversee and manage the tactical marketing automation operations within Marketo. They have hands-on experience setting up complex, integrated campaigns using Marketo. They have worked with clients to provide Marketing Automation expertise regarding their campaign operational plan such as best practices in creating email templates, assisting with forms and landing page set up, configuring cloud connectors, integrating data with SFDC. They also have configured complex dynamic content, lead scoring and progressive profiling. They also understand best practices in template set up using Marketo components.
Primary Day to Day Responsibilities
- Assist in executing complex lead nurturing programs in Marketing Automation Platform (Marketo) – helping clients understand requirements and proactively providing feedback to optimize campaign process and performance.
- Act as a point of escalation and resolution during campaign process as it relates to decisions that directly impact execution and integration of marketing tools.
- Be a subject matter expert on marketing automation (Marketo), providing industry research and recommendations to internal and client teams - approach, strategy, risks, and best practices as well as technical perspectives on systems administration, configuration, customization, and integration with other systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with configuration and integration.
- Perform QA testing both before and after key project deliverables are deployed.
- Work with our analytics and reporting team to help establish appropriate analytics to monitor and measure campaign and program effectiveness providing optimization recommendations where necessary. Continuously improve and optimize lead scoring rules.
- Help document processes and procedures for internal and client teams. Also, develop training plan and guidance to our Marketing Automation team members.
- Work in close partnership with MRM’s Account Services, Relationship Marketing, and Technology teams.
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry and enterprise-wide digital strategy and trends.
Desired Skills & Experience
- B2B marketing background with 5+ years’ experience in Marketo - campaign management, leads processing (including lead scoring), marketing/CRM database, preferably in a high volume environment.
- 3+ years’ management experience.
- 3+ years’ client management experience with ability to build strong relationships, gaining credibility and partnering with clients, business leaders and peers.
- Experience working with global teams is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
PS: They offer relo assistance and great benefits.