Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Location: Bethesda, MD
Opening: Full Time
Application: Marketing Coordinator Bethesda, MD
Description: The Marketing Coordinator helps to support the marketing efforts at WealthEngine. This person will focus on coordinating and planning marketing events and webinars, and driving engagement through social and digital channels. This person will also assist developing and implementing marketing campaigns, supporting sales efforts, and creating promotional material. The goal of this role will be to help drive a compelling experience with all WealthEngine prospects and customers to increase lead and revenue generation.
- Coordinate and plan prospect and customer events that are driven by the WealthEngine marketing team
- Drive the planning, execution, and coordination of conferences
- Assist in the production of WealthEngine webinars and other live events
- Develop and maintain marketing collateral to be used at conferences, trade shows, and in sales conversations
- Maintain all sales enablement materials stored in the WealthEngine intranet
- Manage all social channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter; maintain a presence with followers and report on social following
- Develop marketing content to be posted on WealthEngine digital channels, including the WE Blog
- Work with Marketing, Sales, and Product teams to ensure marketing processes are being followed consistently across the organization
- Manage marketing deliverable timelines, clearly communicate dependencies, and manage expectations of team and manager
- Contribute to marketing strategy through team brainstorms
Position Requirements: This individual must have:
- Bachelor's Degree in a Business-related function (Marketing preferred)
- An understanding of (hands-on knowledge is a plus):Strong understanding of how to develop marketing messaging and to personalize for different segments
- Marketing automation and execution platforms (Marketo experience a major plus)
- Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, and best practices for deploying creative, text, and video on each
- Video and on-demand meeting platforms, such as WebEx, GoToMeeting, JoinMe, etc.
- Strong organizational skills to set priorities and manage time
- Strong collaboration, leadership, and communication skills to work on a close-knit team
- Motivation and willingness to take ownership of a wide variety of projects in a collaborative environment
- Flexibility and adaptation to constant change, as well as the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of coworkers
- Creativity, high energy, innovative attitude, proactive nature, and resourcefulness
- High attention to detail, self-starter attitude, and focus on quality output
- Exceptional level of integrity, raw intelligence and passion
- A tendency to do great work regardless of the task
WealthEngine, Inc. is a rapidly growing, venture-backed technology company with a strong reputation as the leading provider of integrated marketing and analytics solutions. Our solutions help our over three thousand clients win new customers and donors, increase sales and donated revenue and grow their business or nonprofit. Headquartered in Bethesda, MD, WealthEngine serves both the United States and the United Kingdom.
WealthEngine offers its employees a competitive base salary. Additionally, our comprehensive employee benefits include medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k) plan, 4 weeks paid vacation, volunteer time, educational assistance, and paid parental leave. WE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.