0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 9, 2017 3:41 PM by Brett Shahian

Marketing Community Luncheon @ UCI

Brett Shahian

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to share a networking and learning opportunity with you all that I'm hosting here at UCI on Tuesday, February 28th from 11:45am - 1:15pm. Take a look at the information below and let me know if you have any questions. Space is limited and we're taking RSVP's here: https://ce.uci.edu/resources/events/?webSeries=00724

The UCI Division of Continuing Education (DCE) is hosting a FREE lunch event for anyone interested in improving their marketing strategy and communication skills across Social Media. Led by Ryan Foland, UCI's Senior Administrator of Social Media and Marketing, this highly-intensive session will deliver the latest and best practices in social media and strategies for amplifying your brand's story. We will examine practical applications of live video technologies and ways to effectively leverage social media data insights.

1. Video Marketing: Live Stream or not to Live Stream, that is the question

2. A/B Testing for rookies: How small changes can have big impact

3. How Social Media Analytics makes your posts better and life easier

We'll also feature a guest Q&A panel comprised of 3 of our most popular Marketing instructors Gene Black, Gary Szenderski, and Stephen Fritzenkotter.

Food and drink will be provided, and parking is available in two locations on campus. The nearest parking structures to UCI Continuing Education Building 8 are Social Science Parking Structure and Anteater Parking Structure. Current visitor pricing can be found on the UCI Transportation and Distribution Services site.

Parking Information: UCI Transportation and Distribution Services

Map to Our Building: https://webfiles.uci.edu/lowv/DCEParkingMap_General.pdf

If you end up making it out be sure to say hi to Lalida Sriyordsa and I!

Thanks!

Brett Shahian

Marketing Program Manager

UCI Division of Continuing Educationbshahian@uci.edu