Shorelight Education is looking for Web Developer.
Shorelight Education is reinventing the international education experience for both students and universities. In partnership with leading U.S. institutions, we build innovative degree programs—whether on campus or cloud-based, in the United States or students’ home countries—that help students thrive and create a new generation of successful, globally minded alumni.
The Web Developer supports the execution of international marketing with building microsites, landing pages, Web-based applications, Salesforce extensions, and integration of third-party tools into Shorelight's ecosystem. This individual should have extensive experience working with both the front and back ends to enhance user interface functions. Reporting to the Director of Production, this individual implements enhancements of existing user interfaces and technologies. The Web Developer should be familiar with taking customer requirements from the marketing team and delivering a front-end product in a confined timeline.
- Translate business requirements into system capabilities quickly
- Build automation that contributes to improving processes and workflows
- Integrate third-party tools into Shorelight systems to further our capabilities in a short time to market
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in STEM or computer science
- 5–7+ years of full stack development experience
- Prior experience at start-ups or fast-paced environments
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Working knowledge of PasS platforms such as AWS
- Working knowledge of CRM tools like Marketo and Salesforce
- Ideally someone who is capable of winning a weekend hackathon—diligent, resourceful, and a programming powerhouse!
- Entrepreneurial mindset and passion for emerging technologies
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders from local, national, and international constituencies
- Excellent communication and creative-thinking skills, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Eligible to work and travel in the United States without sponsorship
To apply for this position, please visit http://app.jobvite.com/m?3RcDqiwT