Shorelight Education is looking for Email Campaign/Lead Nurture Coordinator.
Shorelight Education is reinventing the international education experience for both students and universities. In partnership with leading U.S. institutions, we build innovative degree programs—whether on campus or cloud-based, in the United States or students’ home countries—that help students thrive and create a new generation of successful, globally minded alumni.
The Email Campaign/Lead Nurture Coordinator runs the full lifecycle of programs from initial planning, to development, content, rollout, and measuring results. The Coordinator understands customer personas and how to provide sales enablement. The Coordinator is highly skilled in developing content assets that fuel marketing programs and is expected to develop and track email campaigns to ultimately increase our business’s email marketing success. The Email Campaign/Lead Nurture Coordinator reports to and works closely with the Marketing Automation Manager to ensure quality implementation.
- Create a lead nurture strategy
- Choose appropriate content for each lead nurture track and audience
- Craft effective email copy
- Utilize existing content (website, blog, guidebooks) in email campaigns
- Create and schedule email blast and nurturing programs
- Get the most value from lead nurturing with testing and optimization
- Organize segmentation and personalization strategy
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.)
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing programs for these segments to convert leads into customers.
- Nail timing and frequency
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email
- Train and support global marketing team
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required
- 2–4 years equivalent working experience
- A dual-minded approach: highly creative and an excellent writer but also a process-driven individual who thinks scale and relies on data to make decisions
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and Web analytics
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as deliverability and sender reputation
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization
- Excellent writer and communicator (in both the written and verbal forms)
- Experience using Marketo
- Proficiency with HTML/CSS
- Abillity to travel and work in the United States without sponsorship
To apply for this position, please visit http://app.jobvite.com/m?3ncDqiwp