Be valued as an individual! Sub-Zero Group, Inc. is a family-owned company where talent and hard work are recognized and rewarded, people work as a team, and everyone is guided by a clear vision: to create the world’s most innovative refrigeration and cooking appliances. We are proud of what we do, and who we are.
We are seeking a Marketing Operations Analyst I to join our team in a Contract role, to support our marketing operations and analytics efforts, specifically Marketing Automation email campaign management. This person will sit within the marketing team, and partner closely with Marketing, Sales and IT. This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated individual who thrives in a dynamic environment and is passionate about email marketing technology.
• Manage various email campaigns, including set-up, list management, execution and reporting.
• Perform data entry and maintenance for the Marketing Automation system to ensure accuracy and integrity of information.
• Perform searches and create reports to reveal missing information and inconsistencies in data. Take action to eliminate issues including merging duplicate records, populating missing data, applying data entry standards and conducting research to verify the accuracy of information.
• Work to minimize unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
• Develop documentation for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
• Maintains a current understanding of email marketing best practices
• Presents work, collaborates, accepts feedback and requests from within the marketing teams.
• Collaborates with external agencies and other vendor partners
Experience and Knowledge Requirements
• 1-2 years professional experience in email marketing experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Information Systems or related field of study preferred.
• Prior experience with Marketing Automation tools, Marketo preferred.
• Experience with message personalization, dynamic content and automated messaging.
• Understanding of CRM systems management.
• Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, for email marketing efforts.
• Proficient knowledge of Acrobat Pro and Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
• Must be able to troubleshoot independently yet thrive in a team environment.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment while maintaining strong attention to detail and meeting deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to work on detailed projects and assignments and to follow through to ensure completion of projects.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
The ideal candidate will have had at least one (1) year of experience working in Marketo.
Click here to apply!