6 Replies Latest reply on Feb 15, 2017 10:02 AM by Michelle Pouliot

March BMUG meeting & Feb Webinar

Jody Spencer

Hi everyone!  Per my last post, we've been working very hard to secure upcoming speakers and locations for the March meeting.   We will be posting the details later this week when the hotels are secured but wanted to give you a heads up on dates and cities.  We are doing an ABM meeting March 1 and March 2 (back to back) sessions next month.   March 1 will be in Waltham and March 2 will be in Boston.   As soon as contracts are signed for the locations we will post the registration page and location dates. 

I also just posted a reminder about the webinar we have coming up next week.  Check out the events page for the 2/15 webinar focused on Spambots. 

Last but not least...we've posted about joining the planning committee a few times.  We are still looking for additional volunteers.  We have a great schedule of events this year and will be rolling out some new resources.   If you have some time and want to join in the fun of organizing with us, send us an email.   Paul and I look forward to hearing from you.

--Jody