Want to join next billion-dollar startup? Here's your chance.
We're hiring Marketing Operations Manager in our Palo Alto HQ. Job descriptions below and please contact me directly if you're interested. email@example.com
Marketing Operations is the foundation of our demand generation team. The Marketing Operations Manager will build the programs and manage the systems required to generate consistent inbound lead traffic. They will utilize Marketo to its fullest potential, employing any and all features available to load the top of the funnel. They will maintain constant communication with sales leadership and enable our marketing and sales teams to connect with our global target customer base. They will be revenue minded and directly contribute to the continued growth of Rubrik and the Marketing organization.
- Maintain and optimize our inbound lead management process and ensure no lead is left behind.
- Create and manage an automated lead nurturing program via the use of Marketo.
- Create and manage a lead scoring program with focus on rapid response and engagement.
- Document the current lead flow process and outline the integration of all relevant systems.
- Work closely with the Sales Operations team to identify gaps in current processes and systems, focusing on the enhancement of sales productivity.
- Improve data integrity through data cleansing, list segmentation, data alignment and implementing process and workflow improvements.
- Create scalable and repeatable operational processes to improve the efficiency of demand generating programs.
- Create and manage A/B testing initiatives as well as other proactive testing strategies.
- Actively monitor, analyze and report on the health of the marketing contribution to pipeline.
- Act as the company-wide Marketo Administrator, supporting end-users as needed.
- Partner closely with Sales Operations and Finance to ensure optimal use of marketing budget.
- 3-5+ years of experience in marketing operations, demand generation and/or campaign management
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce
- A strong commitment to teamwork
- Strong understanding of the B2B marketing space
- Ability to adapt quickly to requirement changes
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Creative thinker
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Resourcefulness and organizational skills
- Roll up your sleeves, can-do attitude
- Post-secondary degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience
- Have a highly positive outlook
- Stress management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment that requires the ability to think quickly, while managing multiple tasks
- Marketo Certified