Marketo Asset Library

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo Asset Library

Hi Everyone!

Wondering if anyone out there has run into this scenario and if so, what solutions were identified.

As a large company who implemented Marketo in the past 12 months we the volume of Programs and, more specifically, program assets is growing rapidly.  It is challenging for people who sit in different business units in the company to see what assets other groups have produced in the instance that they don't want to duplicate work and/or investigate if they can leverage programs that already exist.

Has anyone out there heard of a solution, either inside Marketo our outside Marketo, that would act like a "Marketo asset library".  Something of a content management system, expect instead of "content" its Assets the can be reviewed?

Any thoughts/direction would be great!

thanks!

7 REPLIES 7
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Marketo Asset Library

No, not really. The best way is to create a naming scheme. If you are using Workspaces, many firms use a COE - Center of Excellence to keep asset programs to clone over.

Also, Archive regularly when assets go out of fashion.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Toby,

Kapost can do this and have a Marketo integration. Probably Scoop.It Content Marketing as well, although I do not know whether they integrate with Marketo.

-Greg

Content Marketing Automation

Dan_Stevens_

Interesting.  I didn't know Kapost offered DAM capabilities and was really focused on content marketing.  I need to give another look into their capabilities.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

I have not implemented these products yet, so if you can share your findings

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Gregorie!  I will start my search w Kapost then!

Dan_Stevens_

I can definitely relate to some of these challenges (especially for global enterprises with multiple teams/marketers).  Back in 2014, I created this idea:

And there are a slew of other "Design Studio" related ideas:

https://nation.marketo.com/search.jspa?q=design+studio+assets&type=idea

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

and this one as well:

-Greg